| My amazing soccer team after our game today |
A recent success was my soccer season that just ended. When it first started, things didn't look very good for our team; we didn't have a goalie and we had never played together before. Each game the score got better and better until we finally started winning! Our last game was today and we ended the season with another win, meaning we had five wins and five losses. This is a lot better than we were expecting. I consider this a major success because we had a lot of fun and definitely improved over the course of the season.
Believe it or not, I consider my blogging experience to be a success as well. I have enjoyed writing about anything and everything, as well as reading what my friends post. Without blogging, I would never have found my favorite food blog, spent hours reading about the funny experiences my friends have, or taken pictures of almost everything incase I decided to blog about it. I think blogging has helped me include more voice in my writing and has been a positive experience overall. I'd like to say that I will keep doing it after this school year, but, let's face it, I probably won't.
Summer isn't quite here yet, so we all need to stay focussed and finish the school year strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment