Monday, July 1, 2013

Busy

June was super fun and busy, and I can't believe it's already July. I was gone for most of June and now I'm not going anywhere for the rest of summer. I know I said I probably wouldn't post anything after school got out, but this is exactly why I said PROBABLY haha. I have decided that I'll just post some shorter updates here and there to keep up with what I've been up to or to share a cool idea or recipe.

I went to Lake Powell again the Monday after school got out. A couple of friends and family members  are leaving on missions this summer (my cousin Braeden leaving this week, friend Ashley left June 19, and ward member CJ leaving in August) and wanted one last trip before they have to go. We did a lot of tubing, boating, swimming, cliff jumping, playing volley ball and horse shoes, and doing other random fun things.



Two days after I got home from Powell, I left for Girls Camp. This was my fourth year, so I got to go on an overnight backpacking trip (it was really easy but also really fun). Then I was at camp for a couple days doing the usual things such as crafts and attending fireside devotionals.


I left early to pack for my next adventure; St. Kitts with the Waugh family!!! We went to the beach every day, toured St. Kitts and Nevis, tried new things, went jet skiing, went snorkeling, and of course got sunburned! It was a blast and I really enjoyed being with my friends. Oh and my camera broke so I won't be able to take as many pictures. :( I will just have to find a new one or another way to do what I love.



June was super fun and the only downer was that I missed a lot of soccer and workouts. I'll just have to work extra hard to get back where I was and keep improving. Now I'm in town for the rest of summer so I will have plenty of time to do that. :)

Until the next time I find myself bored enough to reflect on what I've been doing,

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment