Even if my day is awful, I can count on soccer practice or CrossFit Club to help me forget. I have found that even my school work becomes easier to do and I am more productive on days that I have physical activity.
As you know, CrossFit Club is ran and organized by students at Park City High School, and I have been going to it fairly consistently since the end of October. The kids that started it are currently juniors, but they want the club to go on longer than just the next two years. Obviously this means they need to find someone to take over for them after they graduate, and they need to go consistently. My friend and I just happen to be the two people that come most frequently, so there's a high chance that we will become the new leaders in a couple of years (unless there's someone else who knows what to do). Anyways, If CrossFit Club seems like it's a big part of my life right now, it will only become more and more prevalent.
| Here is a team photo from Team Night last Saturday. Photo credit: India Watson |
No comments:
Post a Comment